So Ramdan season is ON now and all Hyderabadi non-veg lovers started making a new habit of eating Haleem daily, earlier it was hard to find out the original and Pure Haleem in Hyderabad, but now it has been a the worlds biggest destination to find 100’s of varieties of Haleems’s from most popular irani restaurants in Hyderabad. Pista House, Sarvi, Mehfil, Paradise, Shah Ghouse, Shadaab, Bawarchi and many more have been a rush with lakhs and lakhs of Haleem lovers. This year Swiggy and Zomato also been a big helpful for us to get the Haleem delivered to our door steps that too in a cheaper price than the original. All is good! but on the flip side every one would have the doubt that What Happens if we eat Haleem daily for 30 days? So here is the answer for that!
We all know that Haleem is made up of Goat/Sheep meat with Dry fruits, wheat and Ghee mixed up with Hyderabad special spices and made into a thick paste. It is originally an Arabic dish and was introduced to the Hyderabad during the rule of the Nizams , according to the Nutrients specialist analysis, There are 353 calories in a 1 cup serving of Haleem. Calorie breakdown: 61% fat, 5% carbs, 34% protein. which shows that the haleem equally serves the proteins as well as fat since it made up of slow-digesting and fast-burning ingredients. President of the Hyderabad Haleem Makers Association and owner of Pista House haleem eatery, MA Majeed, says, “Decades back, unani doctors and hakims advised people to eat haleem to improve their sex-life. Its boosts sexual prowess as it is healthy and loaded with dry fruits.” Though it may not be scientifically proven but we all know that the dry fruits badam, khajur and anjeer works as a rapid sperm count raisers
What Happens if we eat Haleem daily for 30 days?
- The unique fibre content also increases the muscle strength
- Your strength will be increased due to variety of Dry fruit ingrediants
- You will get good proteins just because the goat/sheep meat are high at protients
- You will kill your hunger at night and heavy food can be avoidable eating a cup of haleem
- You may get more fat content in your body because of the ghee mixed during the preparation of haleem
- Haleem will also increase blood circulation and assist in blood production.
- You will get vitamins A, C, and E by consuming haleem
- Your sex ability and sperm count will be increased due to Anjeer
So after looking into the benifits and disadvantages of Having haleem, we finally ended up with a conclusion of Haleem is good for health, eating haleem daily for 30 days will give you more power, by the way more fat too. So just keep all your doubts apart and enjoy the Hyderabad’s most delicious lip smacking haleem for this season.